If you are looking for a quality fountain pen for yourself, a student son or daughter or a truly lasting gift for someone special, this the 'Parson's Essential' is the thoughtful choice. Truly classical in appearance with the style of the 1950's. An undeniable statement of the pen maker's art.
- Polished Canary Yellow Lacquer barrel and cap. This is piano lacquer and makes this pen scratch resistant.
- Brass liner for weight and durability, weighs 35g.
- 12 cm long with cap off. 14 cm long with cap on. 16 cm with cap posted. 1.1 cm in diameter.
- Screw cap for security, no more inky pockets.
- Quality two tone gold plated nib
- Skip resistant, very free flowing ink delivery.
- Cap and barrel made in Far East
- Hand finished in England
- Sturdy clip, will grip even a shirt pocket.
- Italic or conventional nib options
- We have now added 'Extra Fine' non italic option, this is a 25% reduction on the standard fine.
- Medium italic 1.0 mm approx on the broad stroke, Broad italic 1.3mm approx on the broad stroke. We now offer a fine italic at about 0.75 mm on the broad stroke . The Fine Italic is slightly cursive as it is cut at the tip of the pellet.
- Italic Oblique nib options. These are not always needed so please ask if you have doubts (01895 630361)
- Oblique standard. These are not always needed so please ask if you have doubts (01895 630361)
- Option of 18k solid gold nib, medium non italic only.
- Comes complete with branded Schmidt Euro converter (not an extra as with premium brands)
- Takes standard Euro cartridges
- Made to last for a lifetime, almost indestructable in normal use.
- Engraving is not recommended.
- If this model was made by a premier name it would be priced at £80
- Over one thousand sold worldwide.
- Click on 'More Images' below main image above.
Note: Nib choices, most people are content to use a standard medium or medium italic. Oblique nibs can be helpful when the writer needs a corrective slant to the nib tip. Be cautious when selected these adapted nibs, if you need advice just call us on 01895 630361, remember you have thirty days after purchase to exchange your nib. Please note the finer the italic the less obvious is the thick and thin line definition. Our fine italic only shows a marginal difference between the thick and thin strokes.
See the legions of testimonials to this classical writing instrument, you can see more on the pen enthusiasts website www.fountain pennetwork.com.
Leather Pen Case?
Bottle of Ink or refills?
Enhance your gift with an engraved plate on the gift case.
Nibs left or right handed?
Price excludes VAT and delivery