Craftsman produced exclusively for MrPen. Quality that would give credit to a pen three times the price.
- Choice of colours.
- All brass liner, brass to brass screw threads.
- Gold plated fittings.
- Hand turned and polished not moulded.
- Cap screws on either end for security and balance.
- Massive range of italic Nibs specially adapted to fit the Italix holder.
- English made gilt nib by the maker Leonardt, very smooth with nice ink flow.
- Inexpensive additional or replacement nib sections just £5 each plus VAT.
- Will last a lifetime.
- Velvet lined gift case.
This pen is ideal for use by calligraphers, music writers, artists and users who require a range of inexpensive nib options. The nib has a slightly dryer flow than the wet characteristics of some of our other Italix models. Whereas the Italix Parson's Essential would typically be the ideal pen for everyday writing, the 'Originalis' is ideal for the user with a specific calligraphic application.
This model is hand made from Vulcanised rubber material, bought from a French penmaker and is believed to be decades old.
Leather Pen Case?
Bottle of Ink or refills?
Enhance your gift with an engraved plate on the gift case.
Designed exclusively for us to fill the gap in the market for a reasonably priced italic pen.
Note: The 'Original' is hand made especially for us in the UK by English craftsmen. We endeavour to keep to our next day delivery for the Italix Original but because of demand it is not always possible. If there is a short delay envisaged we will inform the customer by email.
Please note, these pens are made in small batches. Materials availability means that the look of your 'Originalis' may be slightly different in materials or colour from the image here
Price excludes VAT and delivery